Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring?

Ok, so who thought Spring was here? HAH! It's not. Friday is +10, but when I looked outside, it was freezing rain or something. So whatever happened to poor, poor, POOR, Spring? Right now it looks like... Like... Like Winter! So what are we to do? Who did it? Was it Mother Nature? Is she secretly together with Jack Frost? Was it the ground hog (steve)? Mabye, Mabye it even was... was... was ME! So think about it... What ever happened to Spring. Post your comment below, about what you think.


POST NOW!

3 comments:

  1. hi i think that it was just the weather and i knew from when i woke up 2 days ago and their was snow on the ground after it being 20 degrees it was 2 below zero i mean how does that work?
    I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is here... it always has been ever since march 20 or 21 I forget! But I hate winter! I HATE SNOW its so...so cold! I wish it would go away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People think spring is hear but look out the window and what do you see snow like whats with that. Why can't spring just come out of the blue because then it's that much more closer to summer!!!
    I HATE WINTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete