Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twilight.

How did Twilight get to be so popular all of a sudden? The first book was made like, 2 years ago! Sure the movie came out a while later, and Breaking Dawn came out, but why is it now the new ''old'' rage!? I love Twilight, and I wish that it would continue, but the edited version of Midnight Sun (Twilight in Edwards perspective) got leaked out onto the Internet, so Stephenie Meyer put the book on hold. Robert Pattinson did a great job on the movie, being a vampire and all, and so did Kirsten Stewart. Taylor Lautner did a great job on Jacob, and he played the part very well. My favorite characters would be Alice (Ashley Greene) and Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) Cullen. I am very glad that New Moon will be coming out on November 20th 2009 (Yay Kelsey) and I'm sure it will be a sucess. So my question here is, why is Twilight so popular!?

5 comments:

  1. I think Twilight suddenly got popular because of the movie and the fact that more people where reading the book and realizing that it was awsome. My favourite characters are . . . .

    1)Emmett-Kellan Lutz
    2)Jasper-Jackson Rathbone
    3)Edward-Robert Pattinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in that order . .
    Peace Out! ☻

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☻My favorite characters are (in this order)

    1) Jasper-Jackson Rathbone
    2) Alice-Ashley Greene 3) Bella-Kirsten Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it got so popular because Its just kool... and romantic (EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW)

    my fav characters are in this order....

    1) JASPER CULLEN (WOOOHOOOO)
    2)Alice Cullen
    3)Jacob Black
    4)Renesmee Cullen
    5)Seth Clearwater
    6)Rosalie Cullen
    7)Emmett Cullen
    8)Carlisle Cullen
    9)Esme Cullen
    and I HATE Bella Cullen >.<

    ReplyDelete